Dear CUSD Families,
We will be holding a Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees Wednesday night, July 13, 2022. Closed Session begins at 5:00 p.m. and Open Session will begin at 7:00 p.m.
The public is invited to address the Board of Trustees by submitting a written comment or by signing up to speak during the meeting.
- To submit a written comment, please use this form. Please submit an email no later than 3:00 p.m. on the day of the Board meeting.
- To sign up to speak during the Board meeting, please use this form. Please do not register if you plan to attend the Board meeting in person.
For more info about addressing the Board of Trustees, please click here to review Board Meetings 101. This document provides additional information on what takes place during a board meeting:
- Meeting Types
- How to Make a Public Comment and Oral Communications
- Four Kinds of Opportunities for Public Comments
- Closed Session and Open Session Formats
- Public Hearings
- Consent Calendar
- Discussion/Action Items
- Resources for Additional Information
You may also wish to review policies related to our public Board meetings: